Thursday, August 20, 2009

I was very close to Dalai Lama [Physical Distance Wise]

I was strolling around the streets of Copenhagen during the last week of May, 2009 when I saw scores of people all of sudden gathering at the entrance of one Hotel, which is famous among top dignitaries. I became curious. I thought there must be some POP star or a big political dignitary arriving to check in.

During this time of my guess work, I saw a MERC coming to the building only with a pilot police car. To my surprise, I saw a very humble person, Dalai Lama, coming out of that MERC. There were some people whom I saw literally crying in silence after seeing their religious leader. Beautiful & young girls in traditional attires welcomed Dalai Lama and Dalai Lama waived his hands politely and then disappeared in the Hotel.

See a picture of Dalai Lama clicked barely few feet away from.


I am signing off with a thought from my childhood friend who SMSed me “PROGRESS has little to do with SPEED, but much to do with DIRECTION”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home